Friday, November 18, 2011

Extrovert or Introvert

I get energy from being around people I care about. I believe that I am a Extrovert, I think that Extroverts have it easier because, when or is they are in trouble or need somebody to talk to, they have friends that they can talk to and get them out of trouble if they're true friends. The world would be a better place if everybody was a Extrovert because everybody would have friends and not be antisocial. Introverts would be bad because they have less friends and are antisocial. Extroverts as friends would be better, and Extroverts would be better leaders. Introvert's would be better writers because they don't have much of a social life so they have more time to write. Extroverts would be good neighbors because they can share some stuff with their friends and neighbors.  Introverts would be better teachers because  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Preston, thank you for sharing your essay with me. I liked how you said that to achive something you have to fight for it with every breath.I also like that you play baseball that's what I do.



    Dueces

    ReplyDelete